Monday, January 25, 2010

New at this

Would anyone care what I have to say? Could I add to it regularly? Would it be a good use of my time? Do I want to put myself out there? Do I have anything to say worth hearing?

These are all reasons why I have avoided, and or, not become interested in blogging. So, I've now come to a place where I'm over all of that, well sort of...., and am going to take a stab at this to see what it does for me. Mind you, I won't let anyone know I'm doing this just yet.....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana:

    This is GREAT. YES we want to hear from you. Some of the funniest moments over the past 22 years have come from my children - as you well know!

    Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you, Caleah and Kyomi. Nice birthday greeting for Stephen.

    What's your hair look like? :)

    Nix

    ReplyDelete